All reviews top floor sky lounge nice hotel front desk floor restaurant the hotel shuttle service nice bathroom full length mirror internet speed bring earplugs would stay here again the ac unit rooms are great major highway northern nj star hotel business trip
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here yesterday. Staff was awesome. No road noise. I was worried about the negative comments. Exceptional value.
Room is modern and very pleasant. Easy off the interstate. Definitely would book this location again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
JerreT6, Reputation Management at Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

We appreciate your time in writing this review and are glad you found our hotel to be an exceptional value. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve never stayed in a room with more exterior noise than this one. I couldn’t sleep with all the noise. Facilities at the hotel were nice, but once it was time for sleep, that wasn’t happening. Next time I should bring earplugs.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Sheldon, we appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a review. Please accept our apology for the noise. If you would please in the future if there is too much noise for you to sleep, let us know, we will take care of it immediately. Our team strives to deliver excellent service and we want your stay to be a peaceful, pleasant experience. Thanks again for being our guest, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Was a hassle the whole stay to get my room cleaned if I was not in the room they did not clean if I was in the room they were quick to put a note under door, by noon ,that they would not be cleaning since I was still in my room. Very stressful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hello Tracy P,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Crowne Plaza Saddle Brook, NJ. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. On behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding housekeeping. We will address this concern. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I recently utilized the Crowne Plaza in Saddle Brook, NJ for my wedding on August 4, 2018. I worked very closely with Kristen Wanser and Arshi Chadha as they assisted me with reserving a block of rooms, coordinating my rehearsal dinner, farewell breakfast and shuttle service to and from the wedding venue. They were PHENOMENAL to work with. They answered my many emails and phone calls with questions I may have had. I can’t thank them enough! My rehearsal dinner and farewell breakfast were located at the Sky Restaurant (top floor of the hotel) and my guests were able to see NYC from our area which was quite lovely since this was the theme of my wedding. The food was VERY GOOD, and the chef personally came out and greeted me and I truly thought that was such a nice touch. I will say that the front desk and sales team need to communicate a bit more. I had scheduled a shuttle service (2 round-trips) for my guests attending my wedding and I was informed that the shuttle service did not arrive for some of my guests and the front desk was not aware of the shuttle service. I was rather upset considering I had added this to my contract about 8 months prior and sent an email following up to make sure all was great and good to go. Kristen was very responsive, and she did the right thing by not charging me for their mishap, but I do recommend future brides whom are requesting shuttle service from their respective venue make sure the front desk is aware, so that you have less to worry about. I truly value how this hotel took responsibility and rectified the situation so that their was no issue at the end of the wedding.

Stayed: August 2018
Jerre T, Reputation Management at Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please accept our apology for the shuttle. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience. I'm really glad to read that our staff was phenomenal and you and your company enjoyed yourself. We're so glad we could be a part of your very special day.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Frist, for my purpose location could not have been better. The most remarkable thing about my stay was, one of the front desk staff, greeted me by my name. He remembered me from my previous stays at the Crowne Plaza in Englewood. He (Ramon) made me feel like family. The first night of my stay, I decided to try the restaurant on the 12 floor after a staff member highly recommended it. I ordered the Rib-eye the flavor was there, but very tough. The next morning I tried there buffet breakfest, again not worth the money. When you exit there is a bagel store on the corner that is well worth the stop. On stayed on an allege quiet floor. There was a large weeding party on Saturday. The place was out of control. The elevators are way too slow.

Room Tip: if you like a quiet place. I would not recommend. Just think of the movie "My Cousin Vinny"
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for being our guest. We are pleased our location was ideal for your plans. However, we are sorry we missed meeting some of your expectations which inconvenienced your stay. We hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you both back soon for a much better experience.