“Enjoyable Evening”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: River Rd
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable evening with the family here. Six of us went for six different starters and main courses. There were no complaints. It is a little on the expensive side to make it a regular event and not a fan of the, almost compulsory, velvet parking otherwise it would have received five stars.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We love Salt Creek Grille! Delicious food and excellent service! Great river views and really nice ambiance. This visit was for brunch and it did not disappoint! Great selection and great food! We have been for lunch and dinner at other times, always a great experience! Love the ribs and steak here! You will not be disappointed! Nice wine selection and cocktails too!

1  Thank mmnyc16
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

5:30 reservations. Got seated at 6:15. Understandably holiday I get it. Had a Sangria at the bar where service was great.
Finally seated and was then informed our Turkey selection on a fixed menu was white meat only no dark meat left. Having been here twice before on such an occasion one time I got an entire leg. The next second servings. This time around no second servings. Could barely get the server to get us a round of drinks. And when desert came out I substituted my pie for a scoop of ice cream and was Charged for an ala mode? When asked well then I’ll bring the pie home I was told I substituted. Was not going to argue over $3.00 not it’s the point.
When I got home and reviewed my cc charge I was charged three adults. I have two children one 11 and one 12. Yes he 12 looks like he is going on 18 but informed the service of this prior. My fault for not “reading” the entire bill I guess I Focused in the ice cream no pie charge lol. Well the turkey was like a salt cured ham. Who could mess up veggies and potatoes they were good. But the lack of service. Seeing everyone else get pie and their ice cream and offered coffee which we were not and the lack of a dark meat selection just ended out visits to this establishment and the surprise adult charge. $180 bucks plus the tip and oh forgot the over cooked bacon scalloped wrap shrimp that my son wouldn’t even eat I forgot to mention. This is was one star visit. Our server we do not know but she signed the back of our receipt with and h or c. Older woman who apparently was just going through the motions and basically didn’t give two cents. Would have walked out as soon as we were informed of the lack of selection. But on a holiday evening we decided to go a different route and was very disappointed. Two extra stars added for our previous visit and the bar tenders and hostess who were nice and accommodating as well as the ambience. Other than that take a pass. Sorry.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My husband and I had Thanksgiving dinner there. I have never eaten turkey so tender, juicy, and delicious. All of the food was delicious, and the service was excellent. Thank you for a lovely afternoon.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Great service, that know what to recommend. Outstanding steak an chocolate dessert. Will come back again and again!