“A Lively Place with Amazing Food”
Review of Patrizia's

Patrizia's
Reserve with OpenTable
Patrizia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 157 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Red Banks Family Style Italian Restaurant
Reviewed 12 January 2016

We were with friends there before x'mas and loved it. So we hosted our 25th anniversary dinner party there year-end with 12 of our family members. We chose the Seafood Family-Styled dinner for $55 each person. Appetizers, entrees, deserts and coffee (and cappuccino too!!) are included.The food was splendid, the serving was generous and the variety was incredible. Appetizers included mozzarella/tomatoes, calamaris, eggplants, pizza, clams, etc and entrees were lobster, lamb and beef (melt in your mouth cut!) One warning... must go there hungry !

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

We went here on New Year's Eve before our concert at Count Basie. Our waiter Santo was great--attentive, caring, and was spot on with his menu suggestions. Even though it was NYE he did not rush us out the door or make us feel our time was up!! Great food & great service! We will be back!!

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank NJblondie06
Reviewed 20 December 2015

The food was outstanding. I had the lasagna and it was among the best I have ever had. The service was truly outstanding and the attention to detail amazing. The atmosphere is
excellent. I will eat there again and will recommend it to all of my friends

1  Thank tscarano
Reviewed 20 December 2015

I went to dinner with friends for our monthly get together. All I can say about the food is WOW. It was delicious. And although we ordered the Family Style Seafood Dinner I am vegetarian and they took very good care and were very considerate with serving me only meat/seafood free items. Our server, Santo, was outstanding. It was a little pricey but there was ample food, we all took home leftovers, and it was all delicious. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is a gem in Monmonth county RED BANK. the staff the food the service #1. In my book. I asked for a dish Saturday night that was not on the menu I asked the gentlemen if he can make me zuppa di pesce . And he made made me the best I ever had wow I said to him when he brought it to the table. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank redmoon55

Been to Patrizia's? Share your experiences!