“Tasty - Quick Meal in a Nice Little Town”
Review of Whipped Cafe

Whipped Cafe
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Red Bank
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 July 2016

My wife and I had savory crepes in this nice, small establishment. The food was good and served quickly. If you are visiting this town, I would recommend this place if you are looking for good food served fast.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Wanted something different, nice, but not fancy for Mother's Day so knowing her Mom likes crepes, our daughter took us there. Great crepes, root beer floats and I highly recommend the vanilla gelato milkshake. Still busy at 3PM on Sunday, all locals from the area.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Great for dessert with delicious gluten free options (flourless chocolate cake and creme brûlée) to name a few. They are also known for their crepes. We had the apple pie one drizzled with caramel and chocolate. The crepe done to perfection and the filling not too sweet and not to tart!! So very good!!
Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Stopping in for breakfast early on a Friday morning brought back memories of Café Med , a tiny, wonderful creperie on Ile St. Louis in Paris. The décor of Whipped is charming and the menu is quite varied with a tempting assortment of breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert crepes to please every taste - not to mention the French toast and waffle assortment. We opted for the Mixed Berry French Toast and the Fiesta Crepe with sides of hash browns. The French Toast came with 2 generous slices of brioche and a parfait glass of mixed berries that can be served as a topping or on the side. The crepe was a brand new creation with scrambled eggs, salsa, guacamole, cheddar and bacon folded inside. The crepe was satisfying and delicious and my latte was perfect. I will definitely be back to sample some of the lunch items and I really look forward to trying one or more of the fabulously tempting desserts. Prices were reasonable and service was pleasant and efficient. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Better that Quebec. This is a charming little place with pride of place. We stopped in for a cup of hot coco, and found a gem. This is a family owned business. Hands on, involved. The hot chocolate was "yummy" with whipped cream and marshmallows. We had crepe' suzette. Better than in Quebec. These were tender, tasty, made fresh. I did check out the mens' room. It was more than adequate for this small place. Trip Tip: If you think you should have the right to use the mens' room, you should be a customer.

2  Thank ChrisDCarlson