“Excellent crepes ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I stopped in here because I was in the mood for something a little different. I forget what it was called but I ordered the crepe with banana, strawberry, and Nutella to go. Staff was friendly and got everything together for me - crepe had its own little box, napkins and plastic silverware in bag. The crepe was unbelievably delicious and I will definitely head back here to try one of their savory crepes in the future. They also serve other foods as well in case crepes aren't your thing. Prices were average for an independent store in this area and staff were friendly.

1  Thank Steve O

Reviewed 15 November 2015

I've been coming here for quite a while and the food/coffee is amazing! However, the service is not. Aside from the owners and 1 or 2 others, the rest of the staff is not very personable at all. Would make the experience 100% better if they were!

1  Thank Bryana D
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

With all these new cupcakes stores, bakeries, and cakepops everywhere, I was a little hesitant about trying this place out, but I love coming here and ordering a caramel macchiato! Pairs well with the dulce de leche crepe! I like how they have sweet AND savory crepes, so that everyone can have a reason to come in here! Staff is always pleasant, and I love the atmosphere and decor. Cute, simple, and delicious! Nothing else like this in town thats for sure!

2  Thank kmbxoxo
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We were very pleased to have had terrific crepes here. We have been to Paris and had crepes Whipped met our expectations! My crepe Suzette was outstanding! I ordered fresh fruit which is a small extra charge that is well worth it for the fresh abundant fruit they put into it (see photos). My other half had a blueberry crepe fresh and delicious as well.
The cappucino was so good made me feel like I was back in Italy! Got a nice big cup of it too. Pleasant service as well. Looking forward to coming back!

3  Thank shabooties
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

This is a really nice place in Red Bank that serves all kinds of crepes. They have crepes for breakfast or lunch and their all delicious.