“VERY GOOD FOOD - GREAT LOCATION”

Buona Sera Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Buona Sera Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 149 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2018

It was a cold wet day & we were looking for a restaurant close to the Count Basie Theater. Parking in downtown Red Bank is also quite difficult on show nights. Based on its location right next to the theater we went to Buona Sera. As an added bonus they also had their own parking lot across the street. To top it off the food was very good with extremely large portions. My wife and I split the Eggplant Rolletini as an appetizer and we both had the Chicken Rossini as our entrees. The service was excellent and there was plenty of food left over to take home for another night. Next time that we are in Red Bank this restaurant will be our first choice

1  Thank Tom-and-Sherryl

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We hadn't been there in a few years. Very disappointed. It was jammed and the noise level was deafening. We left as soon as we were seated.

1  Thank Marilyn K
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed eating here the other night. The waiters were extremely professional. The restaurant was just gorgeous with all the décor, I had the crab avacado tomato salad for appetizer and was spectacular, Is definitely a place you can bring a girl for a nice date, The stuff artichoke heart was amazing as well, Can't wait to come back and try it again.

1  Thank carbone1336
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Went after show at Theatre, so late o’clock. Place was still buzzing. Food portion size enormous. Staff very pleasant and efficient. Food tasted delicious, had the lobster ravioli and hubby had pork chops. Couldn’t manage desert. Comfy chairs, good wine selection. Highly recommended just don’t expect cheap eats.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My wife and I went to Buona Sera in Red Bank, NJ on a Friday night of Christmas weekend, and were treated to THE BEST dining experience either of us has ever had! Our server, Dina O., made us feel pampered & comfortable the whole time with her knowledge of the menu and her timely checking on us. My wife had the stuffed rigatoni (probably the best pasta dish on the menu), and I had the veal osso buco special with wild mushroom orzo. All I could do was shake my head in utter disbelief of the exquisite taste and presentation of the food. For dessert, we had the apple and brioche breadpudding; all we could say was WOW!!! Lastly, in our opinion, Buona Sera is a definite "must-go-to" restaurant in a very competitive Jersey Shore dining scene.