“Delicious Veal!”

Buona Sera Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Buona Sera Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 149 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I can't wait to come back and try more on the menu!! We started with fried calamari and drinks. Very good. We ordered Veal Milinese and Veal parm. The veal was so thin and moist. Both meals were excellent. Had enough for next day's lunch. I highly recommend this place. I heard nightlife is good downstairs too. Hope to check that out next time.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat, a little pricey. Nice atmosphere great for business meetings. Great location, right next to Count Basie theater.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Came highly recommended, we left highly disappointed....1st issue is that i had made a reservation sat. Am and was told we didn't have one later that night....we were able to get a table....2nd issue was prices...23.00 for 2 pieces of dry chicken served with mixed greens was way too expensive, and this is the dish they are known for? .... also no salad served with meal.....3rd issue is that when I go to a nice Italian restaurant we are usually there for at least hour and half for 2 people, relax enjoy the meal....our brushetta, which was delicious, we weren't even finished with it as an appetizer and entrees were served, I had asked waiter to put in order for app., and then we would place order for entree and he said it wasn't allowed to be done that way....felt like I was at applebees, serve the food, get us out fast for next customer..we were in and out in 45 minutes....place was packed so I guess people like it, but there are so many places in red bank, all convenient I won't go back.....

1  Thank betsy u
Reviewed 9 April 2016

A table for three. We were seated promptly but then it stopped. Very slow service about 15 minutes for someone to give us menus and take drink order. Drinks took a while to come. Ordered dinner about a half hour later two meals were placed on the table. A steak for me and lamb for one of the other guests. But she had ordered chicken. We were waiting for the third meal to come out and after several minutes the waiter grabbed both the meals on the table and gave them to the table next to us. Gross!! Another 15 minutes our meals showed up. My steak was burnt on the underside, the vegetables were cold. and the mashed potatoes were cold in one side and warm on the other. The meals of the other guests were fine. I expected a good steak as the family has a good butcher shop in Forked River that I frequent.

1  Thank HapppyMan
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Our Easter dinner was wonderful! Had a 2pm reservation..we were seated upon arrival and were 10 mins early. We were never rushed as one usually is on a very busy Holiday!!! Our dinners were delicious!! and the service was excellent. We will definitely be going back!