“GREAT BAGELS”

Bagel Station
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I go here every Sunday mornig for bagels. I am addicted to their Rye / Pumpernickel bagels. They have a great assortment of bagels and the staff is very nice & friendly.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

While staying in the area for a wedding, we came across a good rating for this place. Decided to try it and wasn't disappointed! While small, the service kept things moving. Can even see them making the bagels in the background! We ordered our bagel breakfasts and was not disappointed! Would definitely come back when in area again!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Hands down the best I have ever had. My favorite is the everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese. These bagels are so big, fluffy and always fresh.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Just went here for the first this morning before getting in the train to Manhattan. Service was excellent. This small establishment was run with organization and professionalism.bagel was yummy! Coffee options were great! Can't wait to try for lunch next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

It was my first time here. I picked up a half dozen plain bagels. The bagels were large and doughy and were still warm when I got them to work. They were so good they didn't need any butter. Everyone enjoyed them. I'll be back again.