“Amazing bagels”

Bagel Station
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Hands down the best I have ever had. My favorite is the everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese. These bagels are so big, fluffy and always fresh.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Just went here for the first this morning before getting in the train to Manhattan. Service was excellent. This small establishment was run with organization and professionalism.bagel was yummy! Coffee options were great! Can't wait to try for lunch next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

It was my first time here. I picked up a half dozen plain bagels. The bagels were large and doughy and were still warm when I got them to work. They were so good they didn't need any butter. Everyone enjoyed them. I'll be back again.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

If you like your bagels large and doughy, these will probably be the best bagels you will ever eat. They have a very wide selection of different flavors.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I have been going here for many years and have never had a bad bagel. It can get pretty busy - but they move pretty fast and it is worth the wait.