“Still our go to place in all of a Red Bank”
Review of New Corner

New Corner
Ranked #33 of 155 Restaurants in Red Bank
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Globe Crt.
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

New Corner is always worth looking forward to. The Specials are just that SPECIAL. Different each time and oh so tasty! BYOB is the way to go, I can’t wait to return next week.

1  Thank Richard T

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Their calamari salad is very good and so is their chicken parm. I had their beans and macaroni soup which was also very good. Pizza is good too.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I walked here for lunch from work and had a couple of slices. The pizza hot, tasty and filling. The staff is nice and service was prompt. It's my go-to pizza place while at work. I haven't eaten anything else here because I never want to miss the pizza. I'll have to go twice in one week!

1  Thank SimpleGirl430
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This is a BYOB pizzeria/restaurant. My wife and I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. The wait staff are cheery and attentive; and the food?,
never been disappointed. If you love veal I recommend the Veal Siciliano. The flavor of the dish is memorable (mmmmmmm) and the quality of the veal, prepared in a way that you can cut it with a fork. There are so many dishes to try that this reviewer feels that whatever you pick, you won't be disappointed. Go.......mangiare bene!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

When I lived in Red Bank I ate pizza at this restaurant many times and was never disappointed. I am Italian and know good pizza from mediocre.