“Best Pizza”

Fratelli's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 149 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Fratellis is family run and has the best variety of pizza plus best tasting in the area. All fresh quality ingredients. The dinners like pasta, seafood, veal, chicken etc are all amazingly delicious. bYOB adds a nice touch

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The Wife and I were out for lunch today ,when we decided to give Fratelli s another try. Stopped in after the lunch crowd and was greeted by our Waitress Taylor. The menu was extensive so we tried the fried ravioli. They were hot and fresh served with a fantastic red sauce. Soups were delicious also. Portions a couple could share. The entree was chicken parmigiana,which we shared. The only thing that was odd , it seems there's a charge for bread , an item most places serve with the meal. Other than that please go try Fratelli s . You won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We had and have always had great meals. Last night We finally branched out and tried a couple of the dinner specials. I normally just have my rigatoni bolognese which is outrageous by the way! I had the veal burgundy, it was out of this world! I couldn't finish it all but my husband had no problem. We also tried a brick oven pizza Special they had it was also delicious, we also had the scallops again cleaned the plate. I must say everything is fantastic.. the staff is friendly. Just left a deposit to have my sons confirmation dinner there.

1  Thank mybabiesmd
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

This is the best local place for pizza and good Italian food. Their grandma pizza is outstanding. The eggplant parm is killer and my favorite. Family owned for years and really great people. Delivery available.

1  Thank ljgrim123
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I haven't been here in a long time since we had moved away but now that we are back I'm so happy that's it's still the same owners and the food is still delicious!!! The Calamari Special that I had as an entree last weekend was outstanding, my husband had the cannelloni I had to stop him from licking the plate. We also ordered regular pizza and brick oven pizzas for the kids and their wasn't anything left!! Happy to be home again!! Missed this food!!