“Build your own cupcake, amazing!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Sugarush

Sugarush
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We specialize in cupcakes (baked fresh daily), custom cakes, cake pops, and favors but mostly we sell a lot of cupcakes in Red Bank. Because everybody's sweet tooth is different we wanted to create a cupcake shop where you get to eat what you want...we will even dress your "naked" cupcake at our cupcake bar!
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My family visiting here from Ga. screamed when they saw a Sugarush shop so they went yesterday and brought me back a lemon-raspberry surprise cupcake. Sooo today "we" went back and I got my own.! Delicious. The choices you could make amazed me. The young lady was pleasant, patient with all of us and quite helpful.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I first discovered sugar rush a few years ago, and it immediately became my favorite place to get cupcakes. You can build your own cupcakes, meaning you choose what kind of base cake flavor, icing flavor, toppings, and drizzle. Their cupcakes are always fresh and moist too. I love being able to get exactly what I want and changing my order up a bit every time. Their prices are super reasonable, not expensive at all, which is another reason I love this bakery. My usual/favorite orders are 1) chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting and raspberry drizzle and 2) chocolate or vanilla cupcake with raspberry frosting and topped with fruity pebbles

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We went here to order my daughter's birthday cake. I had no specific design but they were able to execute what I wanted based on items I wanted to be part of the cake. It turned out amazing. It tastes great too. It is well priced also.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

This place got a 4.7 on Yelp, so while in Red Bank we sought it out. Totally not impressed. You go in and the place does not smell of fresh baked cupcakes or cookies...first clue. I see them dipping 99cent marshmallow chicks in chocolate to put on cupcakes for Easter--big deal. The sales girl tells me it's a cupcake bar and they have vanilla, chocolate red velvet and carrot cupcakes. You pick the cupcake and add the toppings. So here's the deal-- these cupcakes look no different than the ones you make from a mix. I opted for chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with butter crime in the center and sprinkles. $5+ for two. The box they pack it up in is very nice. The cookies themselves--not fresh, overly sweet and nothing you couldn't do yourself.

Not my cup of tea...wont be back. Go on Pinterest and do it yourself

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Went for snacks after lunch. The chocolate chip cookie sandwich was overkill. I prefer a plain excellent cookie. The cupcakes were made to order and we had a great one. It had the base of carrot cake with toffee and caramel on top.

Been to Sugarush? Share your experiences!