“Good neighborhood breakfast spot”
Review of Ramsey Corner Cafe

Ramsey Corner Cafe
Ranked #18 of 87 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Not my favorite in the area, but a solid neighborhood joint that does break the bank. For breakfast, it's perfect.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Clean, friendly quick, inexpensive, town friendly! Diner style menu. We've never had a bad meal or bad service. They're open for breakfast and lunch. No matter how long the line may seem, you never wait long but you never feel rushed either! I send my pre teens there alone, they are friendly and respectful towards my children fair and honest!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is a great place to eat if you are very hungry, want a great meal, and want it quickly and priced reasonably. While it is not fancy, it is everything you need! I love the food, service, price, caring staff, and convenience. I usually have some type of omelet when I go; one where I choose my own ingredients. The food is served warm and fresh and their cooking is GREAT. Can't say enough good things about the Corner Cafe:)

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Great for kids and preteens. The food was reasonable and delicious. The staff was very kid friendly. The healthy egg breakfast roll was very tasty. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I've only had their breakfast items and the eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes french toast are always hot and fresh. Coffee is okay

Been to Ramsey Corner Cafe? Share your experiences!