“Family style Irish pub”

Ranked #16 of 88 Restaurants in Ramsey
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The menu is huge and priced rather moderately. Fed the family of 9 and it wasn't a bank buster. Our food was enjoyed by all and the waitstaff was very attentive.

Bonus for the great decor and outside deck

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We stopped into Brady's for a late meal one Friday night. It is a pretty big place with two floors. The tables downstairs were all right by the door so we went upstairs. It was really noisy but that is to be expected on a Friday night. Our service and food were just OK but the beer was cold. All in all it is pretty much what you would expect and although I am not in a hurry to go back, neither would I rule it out.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Bought some food and drinks for a cute girl down the bar.
Waiter didn't mention it was from me - took credit and flirted with her. Even had the audacity to sneakily come over and ask if he could keep adding things to my tab.

F this place, and the white haired bartender in particular. This is probably why you work at a bar, loser.

Guess who left with her buddy.

Once we talked later, I found this out. She thought she was getting amazing free food from the bartender.

I called the place and was still happy to pay for what I bought, but requested/demanded the tip be taken off. They said they would take care of it. Guess what? Full credit charge. Only a couple bucks, but it's the principle.

I'd avoid this place.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Great place for drinks and the meals are pretty good also. Service was very attentive. Parking is a bit tricky since their lot is between the building and train tracks and you can easily miss it.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Brady's is a nice place to go for a beer at the bar or a dine-in for a burger or a larger meal. Lots on the menu, several specials. Nice place in downtown Ramsey

Been to Brady's At The Station? Share your experiences!