“Extended Stay Hotel review”

Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ramsey
Hudson Ma
“Extended Stay Hotel review”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Always a pleasant experience at the Ramsey Extended Stay. Day and evening staff very friendly and accommodating.

I have been going there every week for 18 months now.

Room Tip: A big plus that all rooms have well equipped kitchen. You can cook your own meals.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River, responded to this review, 13 July 2012
Jay, I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Ramsey - Upper Saddle River. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we look forward to your next visit! Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ramsey, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have been at this hotel for the last six months and its like a home away from home. The staff is beyond helpful. When I would get up in the morning to walk my dog they would greet my daughter and I like we just woke up at one of our relatives house. My little girl is 4 and loves and I mean loves the manager Mario there, he is always there to help us with anything we need. He is always busy but takes the time to come and say hi to my daughter and I. Ps. He's not to hard on the eyes as well LOL. All the other staff at the front desk are extremely sweet and tell you anywhere u need to go. The rooms are quiet and comfy with how they are setup. They have a nice little table there so you can have dinner or in our case do crafts. The shower has a nice shower head with non stop warm water which is a must for me. The house keepers are very sweet, espically Maria she is always there to give you new blankets or extra towels. Everyone is just so sweet to have a conversation with there. I spend at least 5 min. at the front desk with Lorraine who is super sweet just talking about whats new. As far as the other comments I have to say they might have been looking for a red carpet entrance, but if you want to go where you are close to a grocery store down the street and yummy olive garden next door as well as a family enviroment stay at the Extended Stay there is a such a nice group there!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Ramsey - Upper Saddle River. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The rooms were spacious and clean.. the hotel staff was excellent.. very attending to us and all our questions.. Mr Solano ( hotel manager) was amazing.. His knowledge of the area was extremely helpful.. I would recommend this location very highly to my company for future events.. Thank you very much for a delightful and amazing stay.

• Stayed January 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Ramsey - Upper Saddle River. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The apartment I was staying in got flooded again, and my puppy and I were left stranded to find a quick living option, it's hard to find a pet friendly hotel which was close and this was it. Although I hope to never get flooded again of I had to me and my dog would gladly come here! Cheery staff included,And I didn't notice the hair comments from the last reviewer! Or else I'd be singing a different tune!0

• Stayed January 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Ramsey - Upper Saddle River. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I stayed here for about 2 weeks and I have to say that that it was a very pleasant experience. Friendly and helpful staff, most of the time you don't ever see the manager of a hotel, but this manager seemed to always be around. Which is good. Good location close to anything you may need when away from home. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Ramsey - Upper Saddle River. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramsey
1.0 km away
12.8 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
5.9 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah

Been to Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River? Share your experiences!