“Reliably fast deliciousness”
Review of Grand Buffet

Grand Buffet
Ranked #30 of 88 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This Chinese buffet has been here for a number of years and no matter what time you arrive, you can expect fresh tasty food within minutes of your arrival. In fact, when you walk in the door you barely have to slow down before you're escorted to your seat and have your drink order taken. You almost don't have time to sit before you're free to approach the aisles of yummy dishes.

I happen to favor their dumplings (dim sum), their sauteed cabbage (when they have it), their egg rolls and spring rolls, and various chicken dishes. They also have soups, sushi, fruit, jello, puddings and other desserts plus do-it-yourself soft serve ice cream. In my review years ago I talked about not loving the desserts and I still don't usually get them, but the other day I tried their soft serve again and I have to say it's improved. I still would maintain that the dessert options are not nearly as good as their savory dishes, though.

This is a great place when you're hungry, don't want to wait, and are looking for delicious food with lots of options.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We love going here for lunch or dinner.terrific variety and everything is fresh and Ilike the shrimp and lobster sauce and the soups are really great.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The crab legs were amazing, they have all kinds of soups and appetizers, Main dishes and even dessert.
When you see a bus full of Asian people pull in to eat Asian food (Chinese style) you know the food has to be good and it is.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a typical Chinese buffet with a much better than average seafood selection. They have a good assortment of dishes. Service was very good, and there was no rush to get you to leave even though the restaurant was almost full. I thought the price of $16.99 was a little high for this type of restaurant, but this was the Saturday night price. I would be happy to eat here again.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I have heard good things about the restaurant so I thought I would try it. It was busy for a Friday night. Two different bus groups came through. Food was ok. Basic. I was hoping it would be great and it wasn't. Dated interior.