“Pizza plus many other goodies”
Review of Point Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Point Pizza
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My favorite pizza is their Chicken Parm Pizza......love it. We also really enjoy the Shrimp Parm as a dinner & submarine. The Leonardo's are great, my favorite is the Point Pleasant. Take out is great, never had a mess up on the order.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Been coming here since I moved three years ago. Great pizza, the buffalo chicken Leonardo is tasty. They have Cluck U wings, great fries. These guys know how to cook. Ate here 3 days a week when I renovated my kitchen. Best pizza in the area.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

After looking for somewhere to order a pizza during our weekend in Point Pleasant, we trusted Trip Advisor reviews and stopped in. Pizza was ready fast and had nice chat with staff while we waited ... they were super friendly. Pizza was really good! Loved our Hawaiian!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Coming from Bergen county, Point Pizza has the best pizza in Point Pleasant, AND how can you beat a slice and a soda for $1.50 OR 2 slices and a soda for $2.50. Good Stuff

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

They make some of the best pasta fagoli.
Their food is very fresh and it's always spotless in the restaurant. The staff is always friendly. I love their pizza as well

Date of visit: September 2016