“Incredible Pork Chop”

Daniel's Bistro
Price range: US$25 - US$39
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are finally back after Sandy and in our Original smaller location at 115 Broadway! Still serving only the finest dinners using the freshest ingredients!
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We enjoy dining at Daniel's on a frequent basis and are always pleasantly surprised to try a new dish which seems to out shine even our favorites. We recently tried the Stuffed Pork Chop, which was the best we had ever tasted....We also had the Foie Gras, Duck Meatballs and the Duck Breast...A wonderful evening, surrounded by an attentive and charming staff....Refreshing to find this quality food in such an unpretentious atmosphere! A must if you are anywhere in the area.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This place has great food ... never had a bad meal here ... small, hard to get in on a weekend which is part of it I guess. It’s a BYOB as well which saves money because it isn’t cheap. A special occasion type of place.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

This was our second visit to Daniel's Bistro, but it certainly won't be our last! We came on Sunday as part of a get together, and have nothing but praise for this restaurant. Our servers, while not intrusive, were always there when we needed them, with a pleasant attitude and friendly smile. However, the star of this restaurant truly is the food, which still has me salivating a day later!

My wife and I shared the Pear Salad and the Braised Short Rib Special - which, by the way, if you are there when they have it, don't pass that special up! My mouth is still watering from the rich, tender meat that pulled right off of the bone. We also splurged with the Berries Flambe, served tableside. I didn't think there was any way that the dessert could top the entree, but I was certainly wrong!

I don't often get to visit a restaurant that "wow"s me as much as Daniel's did. Usually, we have to be in our favorite vacation spot for that. However, the outstanding food and service at this restaurant make this a gem in Point Pleasant that can't be missed!

1  Thank comingfromnj
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We had a group get together at Daniel's Bistro this evening. All I can say is Wow! From the appetizers to the dessert, everything was incredible. The environment was fun. The owners were very kind and accommodating to our Centerpieces. A friend and I shared the Pear salad, and the Snapper with Shrimp and Crab over Risotto for dinner. The entree and salad were plenty to share! It left space for dessert! We shared a Tira Mis Su and Fresh Berries with Cream. I will be going there again for sure!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The stretch of Jersey Shore from Asbury Park south to Bay Head has so many good restaurant choices that it's hard to pick a favorite. Daniel's Bistro clearly is one. Along with another couple, we gave it a try during Jersey Shore Restaurant Week and were blown away by the intriguing menu, attentive service and atmosphere. My wife had the Buffalo Mozzarella appetizer, the Barramundi (Australian sea bass) entree and mini-cannolis for dessert. I opted for Zuppa Di Mussels, Diver Sea Scallops with colossal lump crab meat risotto and Tiramisu, All were superb (one of the best Tiramisus I've ever tasted). Noise level is moderate - even when the restaurant was full, we were able to carry on a conversation across the table. Best of all, it's a BYOB. Highly recommended.