Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
HIExpress.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
getaroom.comUS$124
All reviews comfort inn bay view atlantic city front desk yogurt beach area nice breakfast microwave and refrigerator windsurfing comp
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2021

The hotel was alright, can't complain too much about that part. But the beach, water area was horrible. Took the kids down and the sand was not even there any more because of all the seaweed. Maybe about 4 feet of sand that stretched about 20 feet. But again, mainly all covered in old seaweed. There was a grassy area, but it was infested with ants. The kids walked out into the water and found a giant dead horse shoe crab that had been there awhile. We went back to the room and threw the kids into the shower and left immediately. No refund of any kind though because the kids used the showers after being in the water and we had sat on the beds. Kind of understandable, but really? Bottom line, don't go expecting any sort of beach area. Wish we knew. Stayed at Ceasars instead.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

I would have given a 5 star due to the room and view but due to no housecleaning and the grab and go breakfast I gave it an average. I understand house keeping being limited with Covid but we stayed 3 nights and didnt even get our towels exchanged or garbage that was overflowing changed. I had to go to the front test to ask for towels and to also ask for the garbage to be emptied. They only did this one of the nights. The grab and go breakfast ended at 9 am and was out of the breakfast sandwiches at 830. If you are not offering these prices should be adjusted accordingly. I will not stay here again

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2021

Every year my best friend and I come here. We love it. The girl I believe Jessica she always makes us feel at home welcoming us like we are family. She always lets us know what to eat and where to go. Anything we need she's always there. Always smiling what a delight. Great job honey!! We will see you soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2021

This was our first time at this hotel. I found a great price on Orbitz and took a chance. I was a bit weary after reading all the reviews. The location was a bit far from Atlantic City, but it wasn’t a big deal by car. The hotel itself was pretty nice. The reception area was bright and clean and check in with quick. Our room was on the third floor. Everything in our room was clean and it looked like it had been remodeled recently. The size of the room was nice and comfortable. My only complaint is that the hand sanitizer dispensers by the elevators were all empty. The one on the first floor and the one on the third floor. All in all, I would stay there again for the right price.

1  Thank Wanda C
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

As we were driving down Black Horse Pike the area started to get “ seedier and seedier” , arrived at our hotel to witness 6 police cars parked in front . There was supposedly a domestic dispute that required police intervention . Attacked by gnats or something in lobby area at check in . Rooms looked like they “ tried” to renovate but still had an old look . Bathroom door barely closed . Rooms tiny . Oh yeah , the water pictures online ? Very misleading , there’s a broken down deck area in back , they offer paddleboarding etc , I wouldn’t recommend . One star is generous , I expected better from Holiday Inn.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank dharvey4343
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Atlantic City W Pleasantville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Hi there, dharvey4343!

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

It's unfortunate that you were not completely satisfied by the state of our rooms and hotel building. I also regret that the check-in process did not come out as efficient as we wanted it to be. I'm so sorry for all the hassle. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our hotel management team as a reference for future enhancements. I'd like to follow up on your concerns that's why I've sent you a private message.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

All the best,