“Food was exceptional ”
Review of JJ's Diner

JJ's Diner
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Food is the best and it’s for a great price. The staff was very pleasant. It’s only open to 3 so make sure you get there in enough time to eat. You get a lot of food and you will be full.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

First the spuds,must be "real" not frozen from a bag,crisp prefer some peppers and onions..all good here. Good selection of meats .. Jersey staple pork roll, sausage both italian and breakfast ..good omletts ,my veggie and cheese came loaded,and plenty of both..Last visit had biscuits,gravy and pancakes with fresh Jersey blueberries..Good fast service ...Lunches. Good also,burgers ,big salads and good steak subs..

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Great service and great prices! My husband got the shrimp and avocado quesadilla and said it was awesome. There's sausage gravy and grits both are just about the best I've ever had. The only downfall is that they close at 3

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stayed overnight at the nearby Days Inn and passed several other places to get to JJ's on a Sunday. Our party of 5 expected to wait, but didn't expect J.J. to bring us freshly (ground &) brewed coffee while we stood outside. Really nice touch. Once inside, we were served promptly, but never felt rushed. The food was certainly better-than-diner quality. Excellent experience overall. While some reviewers didn't like J.J.'s friendly nature, we enjoyed it and felt he was sincere. Not sure that I'll take ALL the life advice he offered during our visit, but I highly recommend J.J.'s Diner.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife heard about JJ’s Diner and decided to check it out. I am so glad that we did. We went on Sunday and that is when they have Chicken and waffles and also sausage gravy over biscuits. Let me tell you that was the best chicken and waffles I ever had. The waffle had great flavor and the chicken was crisp and moist. The also put this maple syrup gravy on top of it and it is sooooo good. My wife had the sausage gravy over biscuits and the Taste was out of this world. This is now my new goto breakfast spot. If you want great food you need to head over to JJ’s Dinner. I will try there Banana Foster French toast next. I will let you know what I think about it.