“Holy Pizza Slice”

Johnny D's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Pleasantville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

My friends introduced us to Johnny D’s and boy am I happy they did. Stopped by late at night to get our pizza fix and I have never ever seen a slice of pizza so big in my life. Not only was it gigantic, but it was fabulous with a super crispy crust. My husband also got a cheesesteak and he said it was delicious! I would have tried it, but I’m not a meat eater. We also got an order or wings and they were outstanding. I can’t wait to take my kids there. They will get a kick out of the pizza slices. WE WILL BE BACK! Great job Johnny D’s!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank dorim832

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Until today always loved the buffalo chicken pizza. But tonight 9-13-18 it was yuk needed blue cheese to give it some taste. There was no taste to the pizza very disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

What can I say?!... We kove the pizzas. They are big and Lways hot and ready to eat. If you are not into pizza they have the best chicken Caesar wraps!!! The sauce is the best!! Once you taste it ... It's a "wrap"!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Order multiple times because their only place open past 12 somehow they always forget something or mess up

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I have given this place multiple chances. Every time my order is messed up somehow, but I have never said anything. Now my order is completely wrong and the quality of food is just awful. It is crazy to think someone can serve food like this and think it’s okay.

Date of visit: June 2018