“Pizza Pizza And more Pizza”
Review of Johnny D's Pizza

Johnny D's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Pleasantville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 August 2018

What can I say?!... We kove the pizzas. They are big and Lways hot and ready to eat. If you are not into pizza they have the best chicken Caesar wraps!!! The sauce is the best!! Once you taste it ... It's a "wrap"!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Order multiple times because their only place open past 12 somehow they always forget something or mess up

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I have given this place multiple chances. Every time my order is messed up somehow, but I have never said anything. Now my order is completely wrong and the quality of food is just awful. It is crazy to think someone can serve food like this and think it’s okay.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

$7 for a meat topping? Including beef, bacon, chicken and so on. Never in my life have I paid $7 for a topping on a mediocre pizza. I mean they do not have the worse pizza but it is definitely not the best. Nothing can warrant a $7 topping. I can go to the butcher and buy fresh grass fed beef 2-3 lbs for $7 and beef and chicken I can buy fresh from the butcher 2-6 lbs for $7 ..

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It's a good place to get great deals!! Slice of pizza, French fries and zeppoles for $5. Homemade chili is delicious!! If you have More than $100.00 in their receipts . You get a free pizza pie!! Pizza Sauce is great!! Plus they have tables to sit outside!! Check it out!!

Date of visit: October 2017