“Mambo cafe. ”

Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome food. Awesome service. everything great except the blender noise. Please take that blender in the kitchen or back someplace. Very loud and disruptive. But other than that it is a very nice place for authentic dishes.

1  Thank Jamiel B

Reviewed 10 December 2017

It's rare I give 5 stars but this food was great. I stayed in Atlantic City on the boardwalk 2 days when taking my wife's mom (Colombian) on a tour of the US. Yelped Colombian food and gave this place a try. The service staff was very fast and very friendly. The food was so great, that we ordered food to take back to the hotel and came back here a second day. We had the Arepa Paisa, Bistec Ranchero, Mambo Ceviche, Barramundi Filet, Avocado Salad, Colombian hotdog, and Colombiana soda. We took home many Chicken Empanadas, Pandebonos, Empanadillas, and Bunuelos to eat at the hotel. Everything was delicious!!!! I wish I lived close to this place its so great!!!!

2  Thank LilRico
Reviewed 29 October 2017

It was a nice place, the atmosphere was cozy and comfortable. Nothing too fancy, but the food was decent, and surprisingly mofongo! Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank Bernardo F
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. They have great coffee , pastries and breakfast specials!! Diner like food but better. With a Spanish twist!!! Go and Enjoy!!!

1  Thank 578kimv
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner there tonight. FANTASTIC. The service was wonderful. The food was great. Such generous portion we had to take some home. We will definitely be back - with friends.

1  Thank Carol G