“Still the same - great !”

Marco Polo Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Pleasantville
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We used to come here several times a year when visiting Atlantic City. We moved away, but came back recently. We were staying in Newark, and my husband just HAD to drive a couple hours to get an Italian sub from Marco Polo. He loved it so much that he got two more to take home with us. For $7 and change, one sandwich can easily feed 2 or more for lunch.

I look forward to going back to get my Margherita Pizza soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The Food here is really good! Great Large Sandwiches. Fast Service. And the Price is a Lot better than some in the same area. I usually get the Food to Go. I just go in and wait - but it doesn't take too long. Convenient Location. I did find that if you use a Debit or Credit Card, they do charge you an extra fee. This policy should be disclosed before payment - because I did have the cash. Over-all a Really good small Restaurant - their menus are on line.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

If you come to Atlantic City, and happen by Pleasantville or Absecon; try Marco Polo's Pizza. I moved to the AC area a little over a year ago. Spent some time trying different Italian joints. I even found one that became my favorite. However, I'm glad I felt adventurous last week. Pizza is great and cannolies worth every calorie.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

clean, good wings good food and good prices!!! they serve fast have plenty parking there. the old guy is a cool dude god bless him,they speak 3 language

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Wings were a little soggy and the pizza fries were below average, the fries themselves weren't good the sauce and cheese were ok