Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$174
Expedia.comUS$174
Westin.comUS$174
PricelineUS$174
FindHotelUS$174
eDreamsUS$174
All reviews outdoor pool lobby business starbucks princeton lauren sink weekends campus
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020

We stayed here for just one night. Our room was large enough everything was clean. The bed was comfy and there was no noise from other guests. The lobby is gorgeous. We wished we could have spent time at their bar (which was closed) or on the terrace. There staff was very friendly and helpful. The grab and go breakfast was modest, though the coffee was great. Be aware that this hotel is outside Princeton near and office park. That may be a plus or minus depending on your preferences. There is plenty or parking and a restaurant in walking distance as well as several others close by. The hotel is completely accessible.

1  Thank susanwinetasting
Scott Hagen, Owner at The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Dear susanwinetasting,

What a nice review - so many compliments from you regarding the cleanliness and condition of our hotel! Thank you!

Your awesome feedback will be shared with our devoted teams and, I can imagine, how excited they would become to hear it!

Safe travels in the meantime and hope your week is off to a great start!

Looking forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 3 November 2020

I booked a stay in Oct 2020. Upon check in, the front desk manager, Chris notified me that the building A/C was not working and that we could either stay in the room or we could transfer to a partner hotel at the same rate.

While this wasn't ideal, I understand things like this happen. What made this a 5 star experience was how Chris handled this situation, helped me book a room at a partner hotel and how he helped me with questions well after my scheduled stay regarding billing.

Great customer service took a less than optimal experience and made it a great one. Thanks for being so great to your customers, Chris!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Buckeyesin03
Scott Hagen, Owner at The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

You are very kind! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Chris was excited to learn that you recognized him for outstanding guest service.

Kindly let me know if I can ever assist with anything before or during your future visits to Princeton. I am at your service.

Have a wonderful week! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 11 October 2020

I booked 4 rooms and spent nearly $500 for just one night at this hotel. Lobby was spotless and Chris at the front desk is top notch. Had 13 family members meet in Princeton to see each other. I flew in from Denver. We arrived and at check in she said our rooms were conjoining. Upon arrival they weren’t. Other then that, the rooms were great. We came back from dinner to our room 85 degrees. No fans, no solution, no help. Called the front desk she said “Nothing we can do. Goodnight” and hung up on me. Infuriating. You think coming to a hotel of this caliber that customer service wouldn’t be lacking. No pool cause it closes at 7pm. Imagine check in is at 3. So you have 4 hours to use the pool. We had to sit out on the courtyard for 3 hours to kill time because the rooms were like ovens. Couldn’t even open the window cause they’re screwed shut. Sleeping was miserable. As the leader of this trip, I was humiliated. One night and done.

So disappointed with how the hotel handled the situation. Will not be back. Such a let down.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank PennStatePilot
Chris Fries, Owner at The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2020

We want to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize for the ventilation and air issues you experienced during your visit with us and completely understand your feelings. We will review these concerns to ensure these types of challenges are handled better in the future. We would love to have you back and make up for this experience on a future stay!

Reviewed 4 October 2020

The first room they sent me to upon arrival was dirty! Bed unmade, open soda bottle in fridge, garbage and coffee rings on dresser. NOT what I would expect ever, but particularly during the pandemic where promises of extra care and attention for cleaning are obviously not kept. Next room the tv didn't work. A maintenance man tried to fix it, but after being in the hotel for almost four hours with no resolution, I left and went to the Residence Inn down the road. Much better!! The second woman at the desk (I had been there for so long the shifts changed) was not helpful in the least, seemed to have an "oh well" attitude, and never attempted to make me, the customer, happy. Two stars were given as opposed to one because the first ladies at the front desk and the maintenance man were very nice. However, I will definitely NOT be going back or recommending this hotel.

1  Thank Rona0103
Scott Hagen, Owner at The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor concerning your experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your taking the time to provide such a detailed list of the issues you encountered, We very sorry that it was necessary for you to do so. We hope you will accept our apologies for your justified disappointment in the conditions you encountered.

I was very regretful to learn of the fact that you were greatly inconvenienced as a result of the TV in your room not properly operating, as well as the cleanliness issues you described to me that you encountered in our hallways. Our engineering department does perform a regular preventive maintenance check on each guestroom. We did speak with our Director of Housekeeping and she has assured us that her team will focus on reporting maintenance issues and ensuring that the room is properly cleaned thoroughly inspected so that other guests are not inconvenienced in this manner.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the conditions you experienced at our hotel. It would be our pleasure to continue to have you as a valued guest of our hotel.

Best regards,

Scott Hagen

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

I am writing regarding our disappointing Westin experiences at this Westin Princeton hotel. We were promised a return call by the general manager to take care of this - they never followed through.

Upon checkin, we were given a room at the end of a trash-filled hallway - which led to our room that was unable to be opened due to a “door handle with no battery” (picture attached). This wouldn’t have been a big deal except while walking down the hallway you could visibly see EVERY room but ours each half ajar. Seeing into the rooms showed each room was undone and for the most part trashed. The downstairs check-in employee reasoning for this was that “they had a big conference the night before and didn’t clean any of the rooms yet”. The rooms were left open due to “Orthodox Jews not wanting electronics on door” (Weird answer). This is unacceptable and disheartening to see as a new guest just checking in to a hotel known for cleanliness during Covid. The front desk moved us to a different room on a different floor.

Prior to entering our new room there was a trail of crumbs leading under our door (picture attached). A telephone that wasn’t plugged in caused us to not be able to call downstairs when we realized the air condition was broken and 90 degrees outside. We attempted to call downstairs however our phone we were given did not have a cord and was not plugged into the wall (picture attached). We used our cell phone to contact the front desk who answered after 3 unsuccessful attempts. They sent a nice employee to fix our air conditioner who said “It May not work and if not we will give you another room”. We felt uneasy moving to a third room and decided to leave at this point as the vibe and overall expectation and appearance of this stay just seemed off and uncomfortable and unsanitary beyond belief, when extra care and precautions should be taken specifically during covid.

We have stayed in Westin’s before (this one Included) and this is NOT the quality and experience we have had in the past. As promised, nobody returned the call to rectify or further explain this weeks later. We felt no other option than to warn other guests contemplating a stay here. This used to be such a great hotel and it seems nobody cares anymore.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Fries, Owner at The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Hello Ryan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent reviews.
We sincerely apologize again for the disappointment from this stay!

Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist,