Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$80
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$80
eDreamsUS$76
TravelocityUS$80
StayForLongUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2019

We spent one night here and were very pleased with the experience. The motel is a 60's style motel and is pretty basic, however it is well cared for and very clean. It is close to many places to eat and the access to and from the freeway is easy. For the price we paid, we felt it was a wonderful value.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2019

This is a great little motel for a one night stay while traveling. Inexpensive, has everything you'd want, except there is no breakfast at all. Given the price and the nearby WaWa, it's perfectly fine. Clean, comfortable. Good wifi.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

50’s or 60’s era motel. The outside is well landscaped. The inside is comfortable and very clean. Parking area is safe and well lit. There are restaurants nearby. Staff was very polite and attentive. TV was good. Flat screen. Sensible, user friendly remote. This was a good experience. I would return.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We usually stay at large chain hotels, but were looking for something clean and inexpensive for one night. White Oaks fits this perfectly. Our room had the basics (2 beds, dresser, fridge, microwave, 1 chair), and not much else. But it was clean, quiet, and inexpensive. Perfect for an overnight.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edwardr228
white171, Guest Relations Manager at White Oaks Motel pennsville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest: Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your lodging needs again in the future here at the WHITE OAKS MOTEL-PENNSVILLE, NJ. Sincerely

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My Garmin did not recognize the street number 591 on N. Hook so after a wrong turn I found the stand-alone motel. I had no problem checking in at 5 pm on a Saturday without a reservation The White Oaks Motel from the outside looks bleak but the inside was good with 2 queen size beds fridge, microwave, and easy chair. There is ample parking and I was able to park in front of my room. Upon arrival, I found my TV had sound but no picture. The man at the desk told me to unplug the box on top of the set and plug it back in to reset it. A simple solution. Had I not been tired from hours of driving I would have thought to do that first. What impressed me was the man behind the desk checked backed with me about 5 minutes later to make sure the TV was working properly. I give this motel high marks for its cleanliness, pleasant and responsive staff.
My only complaint was that it didn't have a table and chair which made eating my Burger King Whopper and using my laptop a little difficult. Would I recommend this location to a friend? Yes, Would I stay here again? Yes

Date of stay: June 2018