Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$142
Expedia.comUS$142
BestWestern.comUS$143
FindHotelUS$142
Lol.travelUS$146
All reviews newer property camden area absolutely stay here again up to date center city nice clean hotel breakfast was delicious an overnight stay minute drive great stay bagels recommend this hotel new jersey patco highway noise gps
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Very nice hotel, excellent staff! Will stay here again. Recommend for business trips, close to Philadelphia without having to stay in the city. Staff is very accommodating and effecient. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Chris Zhou, General Manager at Best Western Plus Philadelphia-Pennsauken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Plus Philadelphia-Pennsauken. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided you with excellent customer service. We hope to see you again in the near future. Again thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

This was a wonderful place to stay, very clean great staff. MS Crystal and Ashley were very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I had a great stay. One main thing I was a little upset about was the full service breakfast is still unavailable.

Date of stay: March 2021

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

I have been a member for a few months now and i must say i love it. I love the employees they are so friendly and helpful. I have grown a bond with everyone that works there lol. They love my kid nice clean building and rooms spacious etc.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chris Zhou, General Manager at Best Western Plus Philadelphia-Pennsauken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

I had an amazing visit. Everyone was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms we very well cleaned. The front desk lady Ashley was super helpful and sweet. She made sure I was all set. The breakfast in the morning was quick and easy to get.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 22 September 2020

Don’t believe these reviews. I am a Diamond Select, BW top level, and this place is not good. It’s relatively new. That’s about it for the positives.

The location is TERRIBLE. The rooms are VERY small. It is located immediately next to a noisy, loud, busy highway. One male staffer NEVER wore a mask. One female wore her mask incorrectly. Guests are not wearing mask. The in room mini fridges do NOT have a freezer. I called the front desk to see if the hotel had a freezer for a single ice pack and was told they don’t.

In my reservation comments I ask to be away from noise, elevators and the ice machine. Where was my first room? Immediately next to the elevators and ice machine. Room 309. I guess the front desk clerk can’t read. Good to see they value my customer loyalty.

On entering the first room, the hotel is apparently non smoking, it was obvious the room was smoked in. You could smell it in the hallway. I called down and got moved to a new room on the same floor. How can this hotel claim it is doing extra Covid cleaning and not get the smoke out of the room and let a guest check in? Explain that one.

The second room is equally small with a strange layout. The bathroom door is literally half way up the side length of the bed. The bathroom door is a foot away from the bed. So much for privacy when in the bathroom. You can hear everything. Just weird. Who designed this place?

Add in the kids playing in the halls multiple times. The constant slamming of doors. Loud talking in the halls at all hours of the night. This place has quite the low level clientele.

Do yourself a favor. Don’t stay here.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Ahou, General Manager at Best Western Plus Philadelphia-Pennsauken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Plus Philadelphia-Pennsauken. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for bringing to our attention the problems that you have experience during your stay. Please know that we do work hard on making sure that all of our staff have their mask on at all times and guest have on their mask as well upon entering the hotel and our rooms are smoke free which we do explain to all guest upon check in. We hope that you wil visit us again in the near future to give us another chance for you to enjoy your stay with us. We thank you again for staying with us.