“Great food”

Add it.
Al Raouche Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 242 Restaurants in Paterson
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My wife and I go here every once in a while. Usually when we go to Corrado's for Lebanese olive oil restock. The food is great. We have always enjoyed every dish we have ordered. They sometimes do Kibbeh Nayeh which is one of my favorites.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Paterson is known for having the best Middle Eastern food in NJ and I go to many of them but Al Raouche is my favorite.They have all the classics like hummus,baba ghanoush,tabouli salad,kabobs,lamb chops etc and they are all great.But they also have a huge menu of lesser know dishes that the more adventurous eater might want to try.The service is great and the place is spotless.Its located on the Paterson/Clifton border and easy to get to.If you love middle eastern food its a must place to try.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Very nice place in Paterson, the area is full of arabic restaurants and this one is very nice. A lot of people from the Hospital eat there since is so centric. Has good parking and everything is amazin.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is the place to go for FALAFEL sandwich and HUMMUS. I'll place an order for pick up and my order is ready in minutes. I highly recommend this restaurant for Falafel sandwich and hummus. I haven't tried anything else.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I love this place. The food is authentic and tasty. Sometimes it gets packed. And it's hard to find seats or even parking. But that's a sign for their great food. And friendly service. The owner is very down to earth and really gives the middle eastern hospitality .