“Best Mexican food I've had in a long time.”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #2 of 242 Restaurants in Paterson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were visiting the Great Falls and did some homework on a place to eat lunch in Patterson. This place had a ton of good reviews on Trip Advisor so we gave it a shot. Easy to get to, plenty of safe parking, super clean, decorated nice, comfortable dining room with plenty of room between tables. Now the important part, the chips and salsa were excellent, the lunch was awesome and the service was perfect. If La Hacienda wasn't 1 1/2 hours away from us we would be here all the time!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place the food is delicious specially the fried ice cream they have for desert. The only thing i don't like it's the waiting time you have to wait to get a table other than that everything else is amazing.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

This is not a beautiful restaurant, but if you want to go to a place that is very down to earth and casual, with a warm and welcoming wait staff and delicious food with reasonable prices, than this is the place for you. You can sit at the bar or at a table. The drinks are delicious, and the margeritas are fantastic! The shrimp fajitas are my favorite, but I also love the Enchiladas Rancheros with chicken or beef. The food portions are plentiful, and you will barely have room for the delicious flan for dessert, but try to fit it in somehow, because it is to die for! There is such an upbeat feel to this place. Everyone is friendly and looks like they are having a great time. Kids are welcome here, and they seem to be enjoying themselves as well. Be prepared to wait for seats on a Friday or Sat. night, as this place is quite popular.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Went to La Hacienda upon someone's suggestion. I was told that the food was amazing. It's tough to live up such expectations -- and unfortunately La Hacienda did not measure up. The food was good, but nothing that I would go out of my way for. To me, it was an average Mexican restaurant. Hence, 3 stars.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I have been there several times and the experiences have been pleasing. The food, drinks and atmosphere are very good. They also have a good bar with a good variety of drinks.