“Good food friendly staff”
Review of Shan Shan Noodles

Shan Shan Noodles
Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Parsippany
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I went solo to Sham Sham based on reviews. It was a wed night about 7:00 but the place was still full. I ordered house special hand made noodle soup, scallion pancake and the bubbles tea - all based on reviews. The soup was well filled with good noodles, tripe, beef, stomach and an egg. With a little cilantro. The broth was kinda bland but I kicked it up with the chili sauce on the table. The pancake was also a little bland but again the sauce served with it was yummy. I saw a lot of bubbles tea comments so I had to try one. Nah - a tea with small fruit bubbles is good for the kids or so but I didn't like it much. The complimentary hot tea and cucumber plate are s very nice touch. I liked it at ShanShan and would definitely recommend it. The kids can watch the chef pull and make the noodles thru a nice large kitchen window. All of this and it is inexpensive too!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

It is a great place, the hand-pulled noodles are fresh and tasty. The serving size is good. I liked the house special soup. The steamed dumplings are the best I have had. I went there with my wife and two friends, but all the other families there were Asian - a sign the food is authentic and good!

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Friends discovered Shan Shan a while back and had been telling us how good it is. We got a chance to go there this weekend, with 6 other friends. The place is in an unassuming store front . On entering we were warmly greeted by the owner, who scrambled to set up a big table for us. The wait staff was fun and attentive.
BUT the noodles...WOW. We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hand pulled noodles. You can watch the chef pull them through a big window in the kitchen.

Preparations were varied and all delicious from very traditional Ofal and parts with noodles to more contemporary pork or seafood with noodles. Don't miss the soup dumplings they are great too...

The owners are lovely fun people the noodles are fantastic everything is great with beautiful, bright, fresh preparations. Go here, eat, Enjoy!

1  Thank CampGaruda
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Awesome place, noodles are fresh and good size serving. I like the spicy ground pork soup. The steamed dumplings are the best I have had.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I went with a co worker for lunch, what a find, had the fresh noodles, arrived quick, great quality, not too salty, good value. Will be adding to the regular rotation.