“Came with the bar set low and left very impressed”

Sakura Hibachi Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 129 Restaurants in Parsippany
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enjoy your dinner with laughs and joy. Our Chefs are entertainers. The Attendants are attentive to your needs and requests. We offer delicious Hibachi, Sushi, and Full Bar (Sake, Beer, Wine, and Cocktails). When you are at Sakura, it's a memorable time with your friends, family and co-workers!
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Gigantic appetizers, fresh sushi, large portions of Hibachi, not sure what the other reviews I read were talking about.

Thank Dr. R. Z

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Really cool Tiki atmosphere with a huge sushi selection. Friendly employees/knowledgeable employees. Lots of parking. The sushi is outstanding.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This is by far my favorite restaurant when I come to town. Not only is the food delicious but the interaction with the customer and the service is phenomenal. Must visit! I'd give you 10 stars if I could.

1  Thank KJones08012
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place to go as a family (children 3&8). It's not the fanciest hibachi around, however, the food is always fresh and delicious. Sometimes we will go just for sushi and sit at a regular table. Sushi is equally as good. I definitely recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Heather P
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We went to Sakura Hibachi Resturant just before closing to order take out. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The decor was warm and the music was great. We ordered fried rice, tempura shrimps and vegetables, and shrimp shumai. Not only were the prices excellent but the food was very good and the order was filled quickly.
I highly recommend this place and can't wait to return.

1  Thank executiveproducer