“PanAsian cusine”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2017

This restaurant has such an extensive menu that there's something for everyone
( which is one of the reasons my wife's company often has office lunches there.)
I started off our lunch with Wonton soup ( hot and delicious on a cold day ) my wife
had Miso soup which she also enjoyed. For an entree I had Pork Mixed Vegetables
(sliced pork with red peppers, broccoli, zucchini ( i think ) all nice and crunchy.)
My wife had Shrimp Mango Passion ( fresh, large shrimp and mangos ) which she enjoyed, but I guess I'm not much for mangos because they had a rather bland taste.) For dessert we shared Muchi Red Bean Ice Cream which seems to be
some sort of gelatin outer covering with an ice cream center. A little unusual mouth
feel (having a warm outer cover and cold vanilla center) but very tasty. Service was
excellent, friendly and efficient. They also have the best green tea I've had
anywhere.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I chose Ashia to cater our Thanksgiving luncheon at work. One reason is we are a nut free school and they use vegetable oil. I couldn't be more pleased with how they did our order. I had 35 orders. I gave each person a choice of about 8 items plus they chose the type of rice and soup or egg roll. I met with the owner the day before and went over everything. They gave me a generous discount plus included a pack of noodles for each person, fortune cookies, forks, napkins, sauces, etc. Each item was labeled with exactly what it was to help me organize once the food was delivered. They opened up early to cater to our 11:00 am lunch crew and got the order to me within 5 minutes of the estimated delivery time. Also, one person's was missing which I am still not sure was their fault or someone at my job taking the wrong order BUT they generously made a trip back over with the missing food without any questioning or complaints. Excellent customer service!! The food was delicious! I highly recommend Ashia and will definitely use them again in the future.
*On a side note I got shrimp and broccoli. Everyone who ordered the shrimp was very pleased with the size and quality of it. Nice portions even for the lunch special!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

My wife and were regulars at this place until we split. I used to joke she should get her mail here. I literally never had a bad meal here in the dozens of times I visited. The owners are sweet people that aim to please.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I like to go here at least once a month for lunch. I notice they changed the menu since I was last in there. There are still Japanese and Chinese and sushi offerings but the lunch I used to Order was no longer available. The food is good and the prices are very reasonable and you get generous portions. Plenty of parking available.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Spur of the moment date, which turned into one of the best sushi experiences I have ever had. My only criticism is the atmosphere. Could use some decorating, and lighting help. Service was great. It's a BYOB so be prepared!