All reviews fishing lake sea isle long weekend cabin arcade brent pools linens towels office cape
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The cabin was spacious and clean located on a small lake. The staff at the desk were friendly and helpful when we had left something behind, they were quick to call us so we could return and pick these items up.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
phgm2016, Manager at Pine Haven Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review, Chris! Hope to see you back at the resort again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

we rented a cabin for this weekend i must say from the time you get there the staff was super friendly the cabin was so nice and also clean me my kids and husband really enjoyed our stay and cant wait to go back thank you pine haven for great memories ... the leighton family

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
phgm2016, Manager at Pine Haven Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you for the awesome review, Monique. We hope to have you and your family back at the resort again very soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for last 3 years and love it. Nice get away for families or friends. They offer pet friendly cabins which was great for us. Cabins can sleep anywhere from 6 - 9 people depending on cabin. Cabins offer own linens, towels and tv etc. Also has nice family activities such as painting ceramics and pool aerobics. Has 2 nice pools and beach style lake. Arcade is a little out dated but good if you like classics lol.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 780angelf

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback! We're thrilled to hear how happy you are with the resort, accommodations & activities. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We rented a cottage this past weekend and I was so impressed. It was so clean. Lots of space. Kids and family had a great time. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to going again next year. Store was onsite and has everything u would need or missed.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
phgm2016, Manager at Pine Haven Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Hi Jacqueline! Thanks for taking to the time to write this amazing, 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience at Pine Haven. Hope to see you back again very soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Very bad experience here with the sales management! You’re better off looking elsewhere. NEVER have my wife and I felt so discriminated against (unfortunately, the only word i can think of to describe the feeling) .
Family friend of ours have their seasonal trailer here, and a spot open up next to them. We went down to take a look and liked the space. We went in to talk to the sale manager and was told he "is not sure if the spot is open". Our friend was with us and had spoken to other people looking at the site throughout the week. When we presented this to the manager, he change the story to the spot is open, but he "would like a nicer looking trailer there" because it is in the front. My wife and I were mystified. We did not even have our trailer with us and the only question we were ever asked, was our trailer length (which is 30ft). The previous trailer in that same spot was 34 ft and a much older trailer than ours (ours is a 2008).It was the most awkward and just bad experience i have ever had. Never have we felt so disrespected and unwanted.
Now the manager did call me the following week to further explain that it wasn't us, but the size of our trailer. He explained that they are looking to get a 40+foot or park model trailer in this space. I still do not understand the logic, and explained my view to the sale manager. The price of the lot is the same no matter what size the trailer. In addition, just basic landlord common sense, you would more care about the people vs the trailer size. You should want people who will upkeep the space and build it up to look nice. Also, we are a small family now, and will eventually get a larger trailer in the future. In the end, the Campgroup missed out on a good tenant because of myopic view points and bad judgment.

Date of stay: April 2016
4  Thank Andy A
phgm2016, Manager at Pine Haven Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Certainly disappointing to see your comments here Andrew, also a little puzzling. When our guest Diana mentioned that she knew someone considering a campsite, I was pleased. During that discussion I explained the requirement for renting that particular campsite and asked her what type of RV her friends had. She wasn’t sure but said she’d pass the guidelines along to them (you). Later that week, Sunday I believe, you arrived asking to rent the campsite. Not immediately realizing the connection, I asked you what type of RV you had. I explained that at present with only a handful of sites left, a few larger ones have size guidelines. I explained in detail what the requirements for renting that particular site was. We discussed the few other available campsites as well. I followed up with you by phone to see if any of the other sites were desirable to you. We had a positive conversation and you said you would be coming in that weekend with your wife to look at campsite 28 which was also near your friend. Our discussion continued and while you were understandably disappointed that site 73 was not available, you said you understood, thanked me for calling and for further clarifying the issue. This review to which I am responding bears little resemblance to our meeting and conversation referenced.

The above response was posted in response to the same review from Andy A on Google on April 15th. Since that time Andrew much to our surprise you sent your wife back to attempt the same requested site. Not knowing or realizing the connection she was given the exact same information regarding the guidelines for reserving site 73. As you know after the connection to your previous visit was determined, I asked “why, after posting such a negative review and telling everyone to look elsewhere would you return later wanting a campsite?” Your response was very telling “I would have taken the review down if circumstances changed”. As you were informed then, our guidelines are not leveraged by half-truths and threats of negative postings. We make a great effort to serve all our clientele without manipulation or favor due to intimidation.