“Delicious Coffee, Baked Goods!!”

Ocean Grove Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Ocean Grove
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped in Ocean Grove for a walk for the first time. I had fresh pumpkin coffee and a coconut pineapple curd cake slice that was just awesome! Sean was very helpful and gave me excellent information on the community. I will definately stop in again. Would love to try the apple fritters and crumb cake! Refills for coffee, 1 dollar!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Very nice shop, lots of delicious choices, lots of yummy baked-on-premises goodies. Coffee too. YUM. :-D

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The husband and I often stop at bakeries we stumble on in our day to day travels. At the Ocean Grove Bake Shoppe it felt like I was being charged for the high cost of rent rather than quality baked goods.

1  Thank K S
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Based on previous reviews I was expecting an above average experience. It seemed to me that most of the baked goods were not baked on the premises nor very fresh. I purchased a Linzer Torte and a Raspberry Cigar. Most quality bake shops use raspberry preserves in these, however the filling tasted and had the consistency of artificially flavored product and both tasted a little on the stale side. Sorry to say I would not recommend.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Went for breakfast and had coffee cake and coffee. Both excellent. Got two pieces of cake - coconut pineapple & chocolate. Way better than Magnolia Bakery here in NYC. This is a nice mom and pop local bakery with good items.