“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We were seated outside this lovely evening and had an excellent meal. I had scallops over risotto which was very tasty, my husband raved over his seafood pasta. Wait staff was VERY attentive without being annoying. I love that it's a byo. 8 thumbs up from us and our friends.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

You can sit outdoors, it’s BYOB and Wednesday’s are half price. Service was excellent. It can get noisy inside. Halibut with Lobster risotto is excellent. Seafood pasta platter is very good. Desserts are excellent. Carrot cake is delicious. A great place to eat in Ocean Grove.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I spent every Summer of my youth terrorizing the elderly in Ocean Grove...returned for a family reunion and discovered this restaurant. Great food...great portions...great service. A “dry town” so BYOB

Reviewed 19 September 2018

This is definitely our Go To place for seafood on the Shore.
It is BYOB, Doesn’t take reservation, so you might have to wait.
But it’s worth it. Always the BEST fish. Very good sevice, nice folks. They have outdoor seating in nice weather. Also have 1/2 prices on all entrees on Wednesdays (not during the summer, check with them)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

So many places to eat - not this one..
sad because its no 1 restaurant Ocean Grove.
This is my first negative rating so sorry....but my order is simple...
clam chowder - tasted like milk just got warmed, added potatoes did not see or tasted the clams...lobster blt - no bacon 4:30 pm when the restaurant just opened on a sunday!!!
what happened....will go back to Nagles - simple hamburger but dependable!!

1  Thank emmadeguzman