“My Favorite Place at Ocean Grove”

SeaGrass Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Ocean Grove
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Love this restaurant. Food is delicious and always fresh whether its a salad or an entree. Always try to go here when we are in town. Great location in quaint Ocean Grove, you can sit outside or indoors. Even have a delicious kids menu.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This was a pleasant surprise and turned out to be one of the best restaurants I've visited at the Jersey Shore. Definitely worth it. It's small so get reservations.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

They have outdoor dining, in the middle of a very busy sidewalk--no thanks. Food & service good. Inside atmosphere, decor, nice.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our boardwalk adventure. Great salads to fill you up. Excellent service. Nice photo art on the walls!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Some restaurants get one or two dishes just right. For me, Sea Grass is one of those restaurants and the dish is their Alaskan Halibut served over a bed of lobster risotto and topped with a small arugula salad. I am sure that I have had this dish at least 10 times. And, each time, the fish and the lobster were cooked just perfectly. This dish is so good that it is rare that I will try anything else on the menu. When I have, the other dishes have been very good, but, not up to the level of the halibut. During the off season, Sea Grass offers all entrees at 50% off on Wednesday night. So, I recommend that you go on a Wednesday, get there early because it will get crowded and order the halibut.