“Excellent cuisine and great service!”
Review of Bia

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Wonderful dining experience with well prepare fresh seafood entrees.
Attentive service and pleasant dining experience on outdoor porch!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Food was great. Staff was rushed. Not their fault, but many people came at one time. Fine if you don't have a tight schedule and are just enjoying the beautiful location, evening, food and company! Remember it's a BYOB!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed. Really good food! You should try salmon in mango salsa or their house special crab cakes. Delicious!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The food was pleasant and the wait staff tried hard, but overall my daughters and I all decided to skip this place. The appetizers are quite good, although calamari seemed overcooked. The entrees were too big and too bland. Something you would get in a good diner.

The seating outside was charming, but it was a hot day and my kids wanted to sit inside. Again, the decor was attempting to be upscale, but failed and had a slightly shabby look.

For a restaurant that calls itself a French bistro, this is anything but.

Hate being negative, but it is a distant second to SeaGrass which is only a few block away.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Extremely disappointed!!! Our table was dirty & sticky. Food arrived cold and undercooked.

My husband requested a soda with his meal & received a glass with lipstick on it. I requested an ice tea and received my drink with a toothpick in the ice served with it.

Before we left after paying $80 for an early dinner, I asked to speak to the manager. After I reported the incidents to him, he
didn't even flinch or apologize for the incidents.

The Manager of this Bistro showed absoultely NO interest to our concerns.

We strongly recommend the Sea Grass restaurant in Ocean Grove. Food is superior and the service was wonderful!!!