“Best Pizza Along the Shore”
Review of Roma Pizza

Roma Pizza
Ranked #124 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Although they do a great job with wraps, salads, & hoagies; the pizza is quite possibly the best in all of South Jersey. Stop in and find out for yourself. You can thank me later....

4  Thank elyoco02

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Family favorite! Pizza is exceptional. Happy to share a hometown favorite with the Trip Advisor community!

1  Thank Triplethreatnyc
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Unbelievable. Without question the best pizza place on the island. My family and I won't even look anywhere else anymore. The crust is always crunchy, the sauce is outta this world and the waitress we had was a delight. A++++

2  Thank Jennifer_Marie123
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I never remembered having pizza from this place before but it was pretty good. Will have to try again next year when I go back. Keep up the good work

1  Thank Sean B
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The most underrated pizza place on the island!!! I wouldn't give my business anywhere else... the staff is very friendly and the pizza is more than delicious

3  Thank TonyMontanas