US$258
US$246
Ocean Manor Hotel(Ocean City)
US$223
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
US$311
Hotels.com
Ocean City Mansion(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$289
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$133
US$572
US$557
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroller coastergreat locationbeach tagspull out couchroom keyevery morninga great stayclean roomspoolsimpalakitchenettebalconyboardwalksuitcasesblock
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to the wild dunes inn, and it was wonderful. It is newly renovated, clean, stocked with everything you need to cook and serve a meal. The location is prime at a half block to the boardwalk. The only thing that I wish was different was the lack of 2 queen beds. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank sumrswimr
jaabarlow, Manager at Wild Dunes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thanks so much for your recent visit and review at the Wild Dunes Inn.

The bedrooms just don't fit 2 queen size beds with the required amount of space between. We hope we get to welcome you back to Ocean City again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Loved staying at the Wild Dunes, and would definitely stay again. The unit was spacious, clean, and very convenient to the boardwalk and beach. Using the adjacent properties' pools is also a bonus, and being so close to one of the boardwalk piers is excellent if you are traveling with children. All in all, this was a great place, had all the amenities listed (stovetop, good sized frig, microwave, coffeemaker, etc.) and the king size bed was a bonus. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

Stayed: June 2016
jaabarlow, Manager at Wild Dunes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you! We strive to provide the best value and the most amenities, while still keeping it affordable. Glad to hear you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

We have nothing but great things to say about Wild Dunes. Clean, great location, parking...the pools at the impala can be used. We have stayed here three or four times and each time we have been happy. It's great to be so close to rides...and even though you might think it would be noisy, it isn't. Will stay again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Thanks for your review! We are so pleased. We do our best to provide everything a family would need for a great stay at the beach. We look forward to welcoming you back on you next stay.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

My Mom and I stayed at the Wild Dunes about eight times now. We usually go for the off-season specials such as Mother's Day, Taste of OC, Indian Summer Weekend. I find that the rooms are clean, safe and nice. The curtains and bedspread are a little out-dated, but on the whole, it was a wonderful place to stay. The housekeeping staff is warm and friendly and accommodating. Each time we checked-in we found the staff to be so resourceful and efficient. We are going back at least a few more times this year.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I have been going to Ocean city all of my life and Never had a bad experience. This was my first stay here and it was horrible! There is NO front desk, I was not told this when I booked my stay so I did not know where to check in. The parking lot and entrance are extremely dark. I could not see and drove up a curb thinking that I was driving towards the office. Later I found out that the office is Down the street! So the dark parking lot and no on site office are two safety issues. When we finally located the office and got in our room we noticed the room phone Did not work! Third safety issue. There is NO peep hole or chain or latch on the door, 4th and 5th safety issue!
Now to the room and service....no coffee in the room but a pot and filter. It would have been nice to be told to bring a pack of coffee which should have been provided. There were stains on the carpet and the floor was NOT level it went up and down! Very strange. We wanted to watch a movie and had difficulty getting it set up and it took over two hours to get this straightened out between maintenance and phone calls. On a positive note Terry at the front desk was a real angel and apologized for all of the issues. We also told Terry that the heater seemed to be blowing cold air and was not warming up. The following morning the temperature STILL did not get to the temperature that we set it at!! We froze ALL night!
Terry knew everything was wrong and left a note for the manager before I even went to check out! I later got a call from the manager and she offered for us to come back another time to stay at another property with 10 percent off. That was a real JOKE since the senior discount is already 10 percent off, so basically management only offered to possibly talk to the owners about the cheap peep holes that should already have been installed!
This place is close to the boardwalk but only offers a side view there are plenty of other places to stay don't go here!

Room Tip: Only a side view of ocean stay some place else!!!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank CJ C
jaabarlow, Manager at Wild Dunes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

We are very disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. As you know, our property is secured by by an electronic door that is only operable with a key card. This is a much more secure way to protect the building. In addition, security cameras monitor our property 24 hours a day. As you requested, Terry did come up to your room right after you called her, but if you were unsure who was at your door, you could always look out the window. Thankfully, the DVD player was working fine and our maintenance staff has confirmed no problems with the thermostats. Our confirmations state very clearly that you check in, right next door at the Impala Island Inn, and in case you forget, there is a sign on the very well-lit front door of the building.
Thank you and our best wishes to you.