“Great service, food a work in progress”

Main Street Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I've frequented this establishment a few times over the years and, although I haven't had any horrible experiences, I haven't been wowed yet. I must say the service was actually very good. Looks like there was issues in the past but they did a great job with our table. Multiple servers working together. Didn't take long for someone to fill our water glass or clear dirty dishes while our waitress kept up with our requests. I also enjoyed my burger. Went with a classic with American cheese. My son ordered the "jersey" burger and it had to much "cheese stuff" on it. Wings were kinda disappointing but the pretzel was tasty.
I'll give them another shot mainly due to the service we received. Hoping they fine tune their appies.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

cheddar burger and long branch fries. hard to beat that. but you throw in grilled clams and cold beer and you have the perfect dinner. it looks like a dive from the outside but it is worth walking in.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I bring visiting friends here and they love the burgers. My friends and I go to Main St a few times a month. We love sitting at the bar especially when they cook the burgers right there. But, they have not been doing that lately and not sure why. The men bartenders are friendlier than the woman. The men give you better service - they don't chat as much with customers and are always there to serve you quicker. Thats what we found anyway. We usually are about 2-4 woman who go out for drinks and burgers and this is our favorite place!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The menu is just what you need. There is something for everyone while maintaining a realistic menu.The service, the food, and drinks are all very good and reasonably priced. This is another of those restaurants where you DON'T have to wait for your server if you need something. Any of the servers will respond to your needs. This is a Bang For Your Buck place! Great happy hour at the bar or at your table.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

There's no mistake when you enter this place: it is a bar! However, the menu is ambitious, and its promise of a well prepared meal is carried out. There's a large dining section suitable for families, and they welcome young children.

1  Thank amosesq