“Very small, local ice cream”

Igloo Italian Ice & Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Oakhurst
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The store gets very crowded on hot days! The soft ice cream is average (vanilla doesn't have much flavor) but the hard ice cream and ices are great. Everything is kosher for those who need it; there are also parve options. It's at the end of a strip mall that you can see from the highway.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Small store in busy shopping center. Ok if you want fast service. However if you want great ice cream there are better opinions within 10 mins.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Freshest, cleanest most delicious ice cream store on the Shore! Meticulous care & cleaning of machinery that gives out freshest & tastiest ice cream! Friendly fast service.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This store is located in the Town Shops on the corner of Rt. 35 North and West Park Ave. They are the end store on the Rt. 35 side. It's a tiny store with a few seats and tables inside and a few outside. Some of the nights they can get quite crowded because they also serve Kosher ices, ice cream and some toppings so they have ice cream for everyone there!

I happened to like Maine's famous Gifford's ice cream and Igloo carries it. The mint chocolate chip is one of the best! We also order our ice cream cake from Igloo. They will make the cake with whatever ice cream flavor you want as well as a topping inside dividing the layers(chocolate crunchies, chocolate chips, fudge, fruit...etc...). We have also sent them pictures which they will print on an edible wafer for the top of the cake. Makes the cake more personal. We did it for a couple of graduations and the kids really liked having a picture of themselves on the top. Their service is great and Brittany was excellent in helping us with our last cake order. I'll be seeing everyone there again soon when I need my mint ice cream fix.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I happen to be a fan of Gifford's ice cream which is a famous brand from Maine. Their mint chocolate chip is one of the best! I was so surprised when I found out that Igloo carries it. I did try to get some one night and the place was pack and that's when I found out that they carry a line of ices and ice cream that's Kosher.

I visited the new place on the corner of Ocean Blvd. and Brighton Ave in Long Branch. It's a small store but is chock full of all the goodies that their Oakhurst store has. Everything is just as delicious too!