“Fantastic fresh sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

People have been telling me about this place, and I'm so happy I finally dropped by. I went for sushi, not hibachi, at lunchtime. The place was filled. The service was friendly, and the sushi was both very fresh and inventively prepared!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We walked into the restaurant about 9:30 and it was packed but they had one table . The service was great ! I have food allergies and they accommodated me unbelievable!!!!! I recommend this place to anyone that's looking for a good meal and nice atmosphere, and very helpful waitresses.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

This is my favorite hibachi restaurant. Great place for a special outing, lunch deal is friggin fantastic value and the portions are just about dinner size! Great for families or couples,.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for a couples night. The food, drinks and service are top notch. The cococado roll is amazing!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Had a 5pm reservation for 8 people, upon arrival, was informed that we would be seated by the hibachi station by the door. It is a cold day, with 2 younger children, we asked for a shift which we were informed we cannot because they are reserving the other stations for other folks? We ended up leaving and going to Takara instead. Not sure how the food is but was put off by the service of the manager.

Date of visit: January 2017