“Better each time we visit....”
Review of Queen Margherita

Queen Margherita
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Nutley
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2016

My husband and I, along with our friends, enjoyed another delectable dining experience at Regina Margherita last night. My main course, Halibut Livornese, was one of the dinner specials for the evening. The Livornese sauce, including cherry tomatoes, black olives, capers, onions and garlic, was outstanding! My husband ordered another dinner special, whole red snapper with clams and cherry tomatoes cooked in parchment. He noted that it was moist and very tasty. Our friends were also very pleased with their meals. We ended our evening with coffee, and a couple of shared desserts. Complimentary cookies were brought to our table. My husband expressed extreme satisfaction with the extra-creamy apple caramel cheesecake. We strongly recommend this Italian restaurant to all!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I was told to order the margherita pizza by a "person in the know". It was very good. Maybe I am not able to judge a good one from a great one. The baked clams were too garlicky, but tasty. Good value, home cooking, nice waitress. BYOB. Nice lunch specials.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Quaint restaurant that makes you feel right at home. Reservations are required. It has delicious Italian food with specialty coffees and a large variety of desserts with the bakery attached! A little gem with outdoor seating as well.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

The staff is so friendly and helpful. The owner spoke with us and we felt very welcome. The food was so good. Everything was fresh and so tasty. The portions were a good size and the prices were very reasonable for the quality. Save room for one of the fresh pastries from the attached pastry shop. Wow! The place is small and gets crowded. So be sure to make a reservation, and be patient.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

The best Margherita Pizza outside of Napoli!!! The other dishes are just as amazing! This is my 3rd time coming to this restaurant, this time I took my mother and grandmother out and they loved it. I've had a different dish each time and always amazing. Both my mother and grandmother had the spaghetti with vongole (clams) and they ate it all! I had the Margherita pizza and enjoyed the whole thing. The owner Also came up to us and offered us free coffee and wine, very nice man. Great atmosphere too. Just be sure to reserve a spot because it gets so full!!!

1  Thank Waldi J

Been to Queen Margherita? Share your experiences!