“Great Family Meal!”

Brady's Fox Hunt Inn
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Northvale
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, something for everyone, lamb stew fabulous. Wonderful attentive wait staff! Highly recommend even for your picky ones.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

My husband and I were both pleasantly surprised after a visit to Brady's! I had the broiled flounder special which was absolutely delicious! It came with a medley of seasonal veggies and rice. My husband had the chicken pot pie which he thought was incredibly good. The basket of bread and soda bread rolls is also a plus!
Service was super and the owner, Ed, makes rounds to welcome guests which is always a nice touch! The prices, including for drinks are very reasonable.
We definitely will be back!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Brady’s has been open for many years so we decided to give it a try. Menu is mostly traditional Irish pub food but they have other choices. I had the sauerbraten which was cooked perfectly. We will be back again soon that’s for sure.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Set up a birthday dinner for my husband and our family for Sunday 10/1 and our whole family attended. Although we were almost the only dinners in the restaurant the service was Very Very slow. My husband had the prime rib and he said it was small and tasteless. My son had the german combination plater. I was only a few small pieces of sausage for the amount of money they charged for it and not very good. I had a Caesar salad. (who can mess that up) and it seemed as if it had been sitting around for hours before it received, soggy. We ordered a piece of cheesecake for my husband and when he took a bite it tasted as if it had been sitting next to raw onions for hours. To say the least, for the amount of $ it cost me it was a great disappointment

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

A great local place for a quick dinner and good home style eating plus some old time favorites like sauerbraten and corned beef