“Really friendly staff, great fish and chips !”
Review of Biddy O'Malley's

Biddy O'Malley's
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Northvale
Cuisines: American, Irish, Contemporary, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed a few hours , staff were very friendly and genuine , fish and chips was excellent (and im a Brit so I know good fish and chios;-)! . Was very busy which is a good sign but wasn’t crowded at all, I sat near the kitchen and all the food that was coming out looked great. They had four / five large TVs showing sport and the cost was reasonable . Will be back

1  Thank AALowndes

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews I had to check this place out. I was NOT disappointed.

They don’t take reservations so we made our way to the bar to wait. The two bartenders made the wait seem like nothing. They were hilarious and engaged everyone at the bar! The offerings included some great craft brews, as well as a unique Irish gin (Gunpowder). However, we had to grab a Guinness, as it is an Irish gastropub and they serve it using a nitrogen system as intended. Wow.

The staff were some of the best I’ve encountered. Super friendly and knowledgeable! The food was hands down the best in the area. They offer several gluten free options and were able to explain each menu item. The ingredients used were fresh, and local!!! We were told the specials change weekly, and were very creative.

We will be making this a weekly trip to see the new offerings.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Very unique specials. Ive been here at least 20 times and have never had a bad meal and consistently good. They put a new twist on food.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I come here often after a long day in the office. It can be busy at suppertime but waits are rarely longer than 10 or 15 minutes for two or four people (no reservations). Regular dishes like Angus beef chili, their special hamburger and fish and chips are always outstanding; specials like their veal chop and corn beef cabbage are wonderful. Mixed drinks are good and their wine list is well priced.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my birthday here it was absolutely outstanding the service was terrific we enjoyed the fish and chips the delicious salads the shepherd's pie and the steak sandwich it was it excellent dining experience will be back