“Harry formica ”

Add it.
Capri Pizza and Grill
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Northfield
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited Capri several times over the past several years since he moved from the Shore Mall. Since
Rocco's cousin has taken over the
Kitchen, his food matches any restaurant in the area. All the pasta dishes are home made along with the meat balls. Veal is the best in the area. Chicken parm is tremendous . The prices are excellent. Please do not forget to get the home made deserts.
Highly recommended !

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Harry F

Reviewed 12 May 2017

SMALL PIZZERIA --great pizza--really good!!!!!!!his pasta dishes are also good he moved from shore mall to tilton near rt 9

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank boardwalkover
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Capri has been my favorite pizza for many years. I usually just do take out pizza but met a friend there for lunch today. She had a gnochi type dish and I of course had pizza. We also had garlic knots which had excellent sauce to dip them into. Service by Sergio was very good and he is a friendly person. I have tried pizza all over South Jersey and nothing compares to Capri for me.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank crlauman
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Always a great experience. Pizza is phenomenal and very reasonably priced. Dishes are fresh and nice sized portions, as well. The Sicilian pizza is some of my favorite ever and the pizza is perfect for any work functions. My go to for quick, awesome food.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Mic R
Reviewed 27 November 2016

It amazes me that Capri Pizza is ranked lower than Mc D’s and Wendy’s for Northfield restaurants. But then again Chido Burrito is ranked higher than Atlantic City CC. So much for ratings. It’s been around almost forty years and every kid who grew up in the area ate pizza there in the old Shore Mall days of the 70’s and 80’s. Ok it isn’t fancy but doesn’t have pretense either. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. I’m a chicken parm lover. Its $10 and delicious. I had the chicken parm at Maplewood after the Eagles/Vikes game and couldn’t tell you if it was any better. My wife likes the shrimp parm. Its $13. All The servers are nice, every visit. If you eat out a lot like we do, it’s a welcome change to not spend $100 on dinner for two. And a bonus…it’s BYO. We've eaten there many times and look forward to our next visit.

(PS I rated it excellent relative to other local pizzerias)

Date of visit: November 2016