“One of my favorite delis!!”
Review of Avenue Deli

Avenue Deli
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Love the sandwiches and salads for a weekend lunch or when catering for a crowd at work! Fresh flavors and generous portions. Love their tuna - not too much mayo. And the Southwest salad with grilled chicken is awesome! Very cute decor if you want to eat in. Who needs those sandwich chains when we have the best right here inn New Providence!?!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We picked up sandwiches - their sloppy joes are incredible. I had tasted the roast beef, the corned beef and the turkey. Each sandwich was great.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Very good sandwiches. Excellent variety. Reasonable pricing. NP Special is a personal favorite. Outstanding staff.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I love this little deli...their sandwiches are all very good and incredibly cheap! Taylor, egg and cheese for $3.50?! That's unheard of around this area. The people there are extremely friendly also. This place is a treasure, and a must visit for breakfast or lunch...it's a shame they're not open later.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

My girlfriend goes here for lunch all the time because of their salads, and I've gotten a good panini before, so I figured I'd try them for breakfast, and I'm glad I did! A Taylor, Egg & Cheese cost just $3.50, and I got a good Breakfast Burrito for $4.95! Prices aside, the food here is good, and the people are super friendly...definitely worth a try if you can near the place at lunchtime.