“exellent diner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 14 February 2016

me and my husband went for breakfast on Valentine`s Day. It is a cozy place , very crowded but not too noisy . We got a table right away .They had decorated the whole room with balloons .The service is fast and friendly. There are plenty of choices on the menu. I had half a grapefruit and an omelette with feta cheese , spinach and onion, my husband had an omelette grapefruit juice and a regular coffee. I had cappuccino. The coffee was good and strong which I like .It was also very reasonable . It was a very pleasant experience . All in all we will definitely go back

Reviewed 9 January 2016

As far as diners go this one stands out because not only do they have a large menu, menu items are tasty and plentiful. Have only had breakfasts there but can attest to the freshness of the food, the attentive service, and average prices.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Usually sit at the counter. Did again. Seats were comfy. Like that there is even a low back vs just a backless seat like you would usually find at a counter. All good except a little drafty as I was close to the door.
Service was pleasant even though was very busy.
Omelet had a great surprise spice. Maybe it was rosemary. Still not sure but loved it.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Just came back from an early and now late dinner. We have a home in this area, but live elsewhere. Come every Saturday for breakfast. Food arrival is just slowing down. We waited an hour tonight for entrees, well after others seated long after we were. The young waitress does not know how to manage the kitchen. Ok. BUT, the managers don't pay attention and don't give a damn. If I owned this place, I would fire all managers, even if family. Then, the managers act as though it is our problem. The solution to the cold arriving food was to pile food on the table for us to take home. NOT the answer. Then a full bill arrives. Just surreal. My wife will make me come back for Saturday breakfast; I otherwise would not in this competitive food geography.

OWNERS: paying attention? Not by my assessment. You owe me my money back!

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

The Prestige might be a diner but it's much more than you think. Interesting menu additions along with fresh and high quality food options make it a place to try.

I've eaten here for over ten years and the service and food have been consistent and top notch the entire time.

The owners and staff are always a pleasure to be around.