“Thomas Sweet has the best home-made ice cream”

Thomas Sweet Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in New Brunswick
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I've been coming here for years for Thomas Sweet's home-made ice cream. The daily menu rotates so you have different flavors almost any time you visit. While the ice cream is delicious, they have a unique offering called a "blend-in". you select one or more items, such as oreo cookies, heathbar pieces, fruits, carob bits, etc., and they add your selects to your selected ice cream and feed it through a device that pulverizes your blend-in items and mixes them throughout the ice cream, making the ice cream softer and delicious!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

You will love it, my favorite is chocolate ice cream with Kit-Kat, Banana and Strawberry blend-in, mmmmm good.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Whenever I am traveling anywhere near a Thomas Sweet I route myself so that I can stop in. Love the blendins. So unique. Fresh made ice cream with ingredients blended in in a truly one of a kind way, creating the most creamy ice cream experience. My favorite is Oreo ice cream with plain M&M's and maltballs blended in.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

There are so many great flavors and toppings, I've been to both the New Brunswick and Princeton locations, and both are amazing. I would recommend the mango sorbet topped with fruit or vanilla ice cream topped with hot nutella.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

By far the best ice cream in NJ. We go every Sunday afternoon to get a double (4 scoops). We save it until 9pm so as to enjoy the best part of our week while watching whatever our current HBO obsession is (right now it's "The Night Of", and if you're not watching it you are seriously missing out on a compelling,extremely well directed, edge of your seat drama). Nothing compares to their blend in.