US$199
Hampton.com
US$198
US$170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$134
Fernwood Motel(Neptune City)
US$90
US$108
US$136
All reviewsthe jersey shorefront deskasbury parkpancake machinethe breakfast areamajor roadyogurtsmall refrigeratorgreat propertyfree breakfast iswould recommend this hotel to anyonewedding guestsshort drivewould stay here againhot breakfastbusiness centertiara
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Hotel is centrally located, the staff we met were friendly and warm. The place is clean, comfy beds, great pool. Breakfast in the morn always gets my vote too.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Stayed for just one night for a family affair. Check in was quick, cookies and bottled water a plus. Room was very clean, neat, furnishings modern, bed comfy. Never saw the pool, but heard from some families that it was very nice. Continental Breakfast was clean and well stocked (altho my cheerios tasted like cardboard - a bit stale).

City girl that I am I saw a huge groundhog eating on the lawn out the window. It made my day - it was so cute!

One word of precaution. When coming in later in the evening you must use your room key to enter the main lobby because the door is locked. We were let in by security police (2) who were very respectful, but a bit intimidating. I am unfamiliar with the neighborhood, so I have no idea why the security, but it was a bit over the top unless there have been issues.

Other than that, I would recommend this hotel without reservation. The staff all appeared very young, but for the most part very professional. Good Job and Thanks!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor odd number, it was quiet and very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Chose this property for a one night business stay because I had to. I usually stay at the Courtyard down the road or even the Residence Inn which were both sold out. When doing research on Tripadvisor I was excited to see there now was a HIE with fantastic reviews in nearby Neptune!
Property located off Route 66 and there was a brand new WAWA next to it within walking distance. The hotel has an award on display inside indicating they won for best, "renovation" which I would agree but hard to tell as the the property looks brand new inside and out.
Perhaps my only small complaint was check-in. I am always taken aback when asked for a photo id but they wanted to make a photo copy of it? Always makes me wonder what kind of a neighborhood I am staying in?
The hotel is three floors and you enter and reception is located on the 2nd floor. As mentioned in previous reviews, every room is a huge suite! Brand new furnishings and furniture I only dream all HIE were furnished with! Combo carpet and tile floor, small sink and microwave area, separate bedroom with 2 entrances and it's own HVAC and TV.
Work desk was equipped with a lamp with multiple outlets and a nice chair. All furniture in art-deco. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. Separate room for toilet, large standup shower and separate dressing area. All had plenty of room, and all enclosed in its own room. I was quite pleased!
Hotel has a salt water pool which I did not try along with a gym. Breakfast was standard HIE food. I will stay here again as the rate was a lot less than the Courtyard and, well, I liked the suite . Parking was no problem and the parkinglot was well lit. Wireless internet worked well.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Dear panther61,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and the rooms and rates worked well for you. We appreciate the great compliments and always try to give our customers the best stay we possibly can. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

I really enjoyed my 5 dayd that I spent there the staff was nice and curtious and very helpful

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I used the this hotel to put up a friend who came to visit. I was amazed to find they had an indoor pool, never knew it was there. I required a late check in and was assured by desk clerk Derrick that my room would be available. Check in was fast and accurate and he offerred so much relevent information as to dining, etc. I never let him know I was from the area, I let him share it all with my friend. He was right on with his suggestions. Rooms were clean and my friend enjoyed her stay. She even commented the breakfast was better than she expected. She was on the 3rd floor and said her area was quiet.I often drive by and take notice that their parking lot is usually pretty full. I know why now. It was a great choice.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Toni P
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Hi Toni P,
We are so happy that your friend and you were both pleased with our hotel and staff. We try to help our customers with all their needs and answer any questions they may have. Being a local person and knowing now what this hotel has to offer we hope to hear back from you in the future.

Thank you.